- Stakeholder Perspectives on PARCCOn April 27, 2018, New Jersey Commissioner of Education Dr. Lamont Repollet and the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE) released a statewide broadcast calling for public input to inform New Jersey’s next generation of statewide assessments. This broadcast marked the first step of the transition away from PARCC, or Partnership for Assessment of Readine […]
Latest from NJEA Issues & Action
- Gov. Murphy keeps pledge to scale back testing
- Thank Murphy, Sweeney, and Coughlin for a budget that supports public education!
- NJEA Exec. Dir. Ed Richardson: Murphy, Sweeney on the verge of school funding solution
- Districts love laptops but ignore their ergonomics
- When school is out, construction begins